Flexible Financing Options
Since most insurance plans do not cover the advanced vision correction procedures, the Balin Eye & Laser Center offers flexible financing plans to make the surgeries more affordable for our patients. Please take a moment to review our financing options.
Our GreenSky Financing program offers our patients:
- Special no interest financing if paid in full for 24 months!
- Lowest monthly payment plan option!
- A simple installment loan, not another credit card!
- Prequalify with no impact on your credit score!
With the Alphaeon credit card* you get:
- A wide array of monthly payment options to help you reach your individual goals
- Special financing plans that are not always readily available with traditional credit cards
- Ability to use your card again for yourself or family members with no need to reapply and no annual fee
- 0% financing for 24 months available to LASIK patients who qualify!
*Subject to credit approval and availability. Purchase must be made using the Alphaeon Credit Card Account. Alphaeon Credit Card Accounts are offered by Comenity Capital Bank which determines qualifications for credit and promotion eligibility. Account must be in good standing at the time of purchase. At no time will the minimum payment due be less than $27.00. Minimum interest charge is $2.00 per credit plan. Standard variable APR of 28.99% based on the Prime Rate Comenity Capital Bank issues Alphaeon Credit Card Accounts which can be used with participating physicians.
Flex Spending – LASIK FSA information
Many patients choose to use their Flexible Spending Account (FSA or FLEX PAY) for their LASIK or other vision correction procedures. Many US employees work for companies who offer a flexible spending account that allows you to use pre-tax income on medical expenses not normally covered by medical insurance. The IRS allows pretax dollars to be used to pay for refractive surgery, either through a flex care spending account or itemizations on certain tax returns. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
The Balin Eye & Laser Center also accepts major credit cards, cash, check and money orders for payment.